We value your privacy, and we want to be clear about the data we collect, how we use it, and your rights to control that information. This policy is intended to help you understand our practices in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who are we?
[Thought Thru Research], established in [1603 Capitol Ave Ste 413A No 2932 Cheyenne, WY 82001], is the data controller responsible for your personal information that we have collected.
What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following types of personal data:
Name and contact data: Your first and last name, email address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Demographic data: Your age, gender, country, and preferred language.
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information we collect for several purposes:
– To help collect accurate participant information and verify data accuracy
– To communicate with you, including responding to your enquiries, notifying you about new survey or research opportunities.
– To comply with any legal obligations we may have.
What is our legal basis for processing this information?
We process personal data on the following legal bases:
– Your consent.
– To comply with legal obligations.
How do we keep your information safe?
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
– Data encryption when transmitting sensitive information.
– Use of secure servers for data storage.
– Regular reviews of information collection, storage, and processing practices.
Whom do we share your personal data with?
We do not share your personal data with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of [Thought Thru Research] except in the following circumstances:
– Qualitative research discussion after taking your formal consent.
– For legal reasons.
– With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
GDPR provides you, among others, with the right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data, restrict the processing of your data, object to processing, and request data portability.
How to contact us
If you have questions or complaints regarding this policy or our handling of your personal data, you can reach us at [Info@thot-thruresearch.com]. For further recourse, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Changes to our GDPR policy
We may update this GDPR Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. We will notify you if we make any material changes by means of a notice on this site prior to the change becoming effective.
This policy is effective as of the last updated date stated at the end.
Policy last update date: 1st Aug 2023
Write to us if you have any queries: email@example.com